Verónica Sánchez palaa tv-ruutuun

Keskustele sarjan näyttelijöistä

Valvoja: zapoing

Verónica Sánchez palaa tv-ruutuun

ViestiKirjoittaja churro1 » Ti Tammi 04, 2011 8:16

Verónica Sánchezia ei ole nähty tv-sarjoissa sen jälkeen, kun daami haihtui Serranon perheestä jaksossa 84. Nyt hän tekee kuitenkin paluun tv-sarjassa La República, jossa häärää mukana myös toinen Serranoista tuttu näyttelijä Alejo Sauras.

http://www.europapress.es/chance/tv/not ... 12140.html

Artikkeli koneellisesti englanniksi käännettynä ('Los Serrano' on mekaanisesti käännettynä tietenkin 'Mountain'):

Verónica Sánchez, the Sevillian actress who was playing Eva's role in Mountain returns to the television with a new series, Republic. In her a young woman interprets Alejandra Prado with clear ideas, of strong character and that will take part of active form in the new Government. Again it coincides with two partners with whom it has already worked, Alejo Sauras and Félix Gómez. Since it went away of Mountain we did not see her in television. And in the latter years he has devoted himself to his cinematographic career with movies like Fat persons, Zenitram and thirteen roses.

To part of the series, it is hanging of releasing The lesson of writing, which is the last movie that has rolled in Chile. Verónica dresses herself of epoch to be a part of the actors' cast of Republic, continuation of The Lady, who will be expressed at the beginning of this year and who will bring us over the history of those years mixed with a strong affectionate triangle.

- Has it been difficult greatly to convince you of that you were returning to television?

- Not, not at all, as soon as I read the script I realized well that this would be an interesting work, both for the team, and for the personage, and for the historical context that goes away to treat.

- Were you wanting to recapture the way?

Very much, I like very much the television, it is a work that you demand to give the maximum and put you much to tone.

- What are we going to see of you in Republic?

- Alejandra is the daughter of the guardeses of the farm, the family of confidence of the Marquesses. The marchioness for fondness has been in charge to me to study Paris, I return done miss after five years of absence. The personage gets between two waters, belongs to a humble family but it has the education of the high society.

- Do you look alike to Alejandra?

- Not, I do not have much that to see with her.

- How will this time be your history of love?

- It has always been my platonic love, he has never concentrated on me till now, that I turn much changed Paris and destabilize him a little. It came just when he has just announced his commitment with another woman, someone that yes that it is of his class.

- Do you coincide again with Félix Gómez as partner?

- Yes, with him it is quite very easy, we know each other since we were studying Dramatic Art in Seville and in addition to being very good friends, whenever we work together it has us to do of partner.

- Have you had to research especially for the series?

- Not, the scriptwriters of the series have given us a very well documented bible and what could lack I learned being employed at Thirteen roses.

- Do you feel commode dressed in epoch?

- Very much, it is much more entertaining that to make slightly contemporary, the whole disguise helps you to get very much into the personage.

- Are you going to combine the series with any other project?

- I have earring of releasing The lesson of writing, the last tape that I have rolled in Chile, at the moment not at all more.

- How are you being the shooting?

- Very easy, normally the starters of any series are difficult but here the team is very used to uniting together and they us are making everything easy, it is a very familiar ambience.
-
Espanjalainen Serranon perhe on televisiosarja,
jota yleisö ei tutkimusten mukaan pidä korkeatasoisena,
mutta rakastaa sitä fanaattisesti." -Turun Sanomat 18.9.2008
churro1
Maria Teresa Capdevila Gómez

ViestiKirjoittaja Tselios » Ti Tammi 04, 2011 4:47

Hyvä Hyvä : )
Kuva
Kuva
Tselios
HYPERDIEGO

ViestiKirjoittaja kkiljun » Ke Tammi 05, 2011 12:49

Hieno uutinen! toivottavsti nähdään joskus suomenkin televisiossa.
Banneri, joka rikkoi SPK -foorumin mittasääntöjä, poistettu Operatiivisen ylläpidon toimesta!
Myös toinen poistettu, merkkirajan takia.
Myös kolmas poistettu, merkkirajan takia.

LOS SERRANOS- HASTA SIEMPRE
kkiljun
Kirjastodiego

Paluu Näyttelijät