Juan "Valdano" Luppi

Keskustele sarjan näyttelijöistä

Valvoja: zapoing

Juan "Valdano" Luppi

ViestiKirjoittaja churro1 » Ke Tammi 26, 2011 11:24

Tällä viikolla henkilöhahmojen esittelyssä vuoron saanut Juan "Valdano" Luppi viime vuoden toukokuussa ilmestyneessä haastattelussa:
http://www.diariosigloxxi.com/texto-dia ... trar/55545

Koneellisesti englanniksi käännettynä:

My personages are a collage of persons' pedacitos that I know

Juan Luppi, actor

Juan Luppi is an Argentine born actor in 1.990 that has developed his professional career in Spain. It is known by his role of "Valdano", which it redeemed between 2003 and 2008 in the mythical series of Telecinco " Them Mountain ". At present he interprets " Martín " in " Eva's Fishbowl " that is expressed in the same chain.

Juan Luppi before chatting with the readership.

David Camín / XXIST CENTURY

Kilver: good afternoon crack! You announced yourself for your role of "Valdano" in " Them Mountain ". What memory do you have of this epoch? Luck!

Juan Luppi: It was one of my first contacts with the profession. He was starting studying theater and the memory that I have was of being excited discovering how this was working.

anita19: Hello Juan, I love you. Tell us some entertaining anecdote that should have happened to you with some fan.

Juan Luppi: To seeing, allow me to think a second... When it was returning of a trip, and in the customs the police officer of control one continues looking at me, believing that I had met in some photo perhaps. And he asks me to continue it to seeing wherefrom my face was sounding. I believing that it was missing the plane, until he realized that it him was sounding of having met to work.

Manuela: what bundles when you feel like happening one evening without nobody recognizes you?

Juan Luppi: It usually does not spend to me that recognize me very much like to have to "flee", but I suppose that one evening in house of a friend or a good hairstyle and sunglasses they solve it.

cesvlc: what looks like to you your role in the series " Eva's Fishbowl "?

Juan Luppi: I felt principally great responsibility, for my Argentinian's condition living in Spain, and enjoyed very much treating such an important matter for me. On the other hand, it was difficult to me to adhere very much to the role as they had written it without being able to think with regard to the situation of the immigrants.

[^Zatu ^]: do not you believe that the series of " Them Mountain " was excessively elongated and finished in a bad way, when in his moment it became a big series?

Juan Luppi: Lengthened excessively I do not believe, although beech the people who thinks, with motives that it had his best moment time before be finishing. I suppose that it is very difficult to support size project and there is not known how it is going to evolve, only it is possible to speculate a little on the hearings and see how it is received... I believe that when one started feeling that it had to end, it was his last period.

Illani: how do you usually prepare the personages that you interpret?

Juan Luppi: Personages I shape we have all. I try to find one near whom I am thinking about understanding. Sometimes they are like a collage of persons' pedacitos as which I know or have seen.

SeRgIdA: From what I could have read, you were in " Them Mountain " from the year 2003 until 2008, and began it is to record " Cambio de Clase " in 2006-2007. How were you taking so many recording, studies, social life ... did you dye time for everything? A lot of luck with the new series.

Juan Luppi: Fortunately " Them Mountain " and " Cambio de Clase " they were rolled at the wrong time. The series of just Disney coincided with the vacation of Telecinco. And as for studying and working, with the whole fondness that it had to my work and the need to study (it was finishing the Baccalaureate) I organized myself the best thing that I knew .... (and I could!).

[wapoOojosVerdes]: do the girls every day ask you for the telephone number and want to meet you when they recognize you? Is it díficil to take your life deprived to the margin of that of actor?

Juan Luppi: I would love saying to you that yes. But the fantasy of the actor is a little different from the reality, at least with the actors that I know.

eth0: do you keep contact with the actors yet of " Them Mountain "? Especially with the friends' "grupito" that you had in the series.

Juan Luppi: We keep contact, but we were co-workers, not partners of school better friends. Sometimes I speak with someone or I am for the street and it makes me happy very much to know how is life. Some of them are doing very interesting things.

Sergio32: what do you like to see in television? And what do not you like?

Juan Luppi: I cannot see very much the television, for question of time and schedules. Sometimes I come late to house and I like seeing the news or some program of humor.

Aitort: I have never seen " Eva's Fishbowl ". Of what does it treat the series? How would you convince me to see her?

Juan Luppi: Eva is a psychologist who is employed at an institute. The history centres about eight adolescents that each one has a topic to resolve with his personality, sexuality... And they happen for Eva's consultation where those go away to see in depth matters that we conceal.

Amalia: Hello Juan, I see you every day in " The Fishbowl ". With what film directors would you like to work?

Juan Luppi: Almodóvar believes that it is of a wonderful sensibility to do movies.

Tito: I liked a montonazo in " Them Mountain ". Big what the Argentinian! What is the most difficult thing to be an actor?

Juan Luppi: Campanella, Argentinian, also believes that it has demonstrated to have an impressive talent. The most difficult thing to be an actor a very wide topic is, but I can say to you what I believe that it is the most difficult thing to act. It is to do what you have to do, which dictates you the role and you are not. I do not know yet very well how that is achieved.

Fijut: My daughter loves you and he is 11 years old. Do you have any new project for 2010? We order you a kiss from León.

Juan Luppi: At the moment I am hoping that some of them should be solved. I cannot say to you with certainty, let's hope that yes, and in 2010. A big kiss for your daughter from Madrid.

Toni: what do you think of the piracy in this country?

Juan Luppi: I understand the position of the one who exercises it and of the one who is against. My work depends largely on that there is no piracy. Also I understand that the people want to have access to cinema, for example, that talking each other about a track of plastic with intellectual property should not why to cost 20 euros.

zortq: Cón who do you take better in the series? Do you usually go out together after the recordings? Give a kiss to Joel of my part, it drives me crazy.

Juan Luppi: Without favors ... with all! We go out, yes ... juntitos all the fish.

cesvlc: how would you like (if it was your real life) that your personage was evolving in " Eva's Fishbowl "?

Juan Luppi: But more that not at all we join not to going out, but to working, testing ... as actors, those of the series and many more. That Martín marries Eva! Or that understands himself at once with his dad, flamenco - pop mounts the group of music and is happy.

Actress 37: good afternoon Luppi! Do you believe that the formation is important? I go forming almost 17 years and they have never given me an opportunity, and then other actors work without almost formation. What do you think of this?

Juan Luppi: I believe that it is the most important. That you take time forming and should not work I believe that it is a topic of the industry, not of your actress's quality. I hope to be able to form 17, 25 years and more...

Willy: to what would you devote yourself if you were not an actor? Have you any sleep left for expiring?

Juan Luppi: It seems that the more you form, the more he makes aware you have of what you lack for learning. To put a restaurant coffee - concert, to design shoes ... and to do them.

anwbys: the being has actor turned you in major before time?

Juan Luppi: To turn in major, not. But on having worked with materials of the life, one has to lose the innocence before certain topics. Despudorizarse to treat matters.

Iñigo16: how did occur to you the idea of being an actor? Was it your thing or of your family? Is there any actor more in your family? I believe that my mother would not allow me to be an actor not crazy.

Juan Luppi: There are more actors in my family, so it they did not sound rarely to my parents. But I believe that my vocation (if it is that I her found) me independent wine to them.

Rintino: do you like the football? If you like, of what team you are and who will gain the league? And another thing: to what music do you listen?

Juan Luppi: The football is not a passion for me. Although in the world cup I boil for the Selection. If it is necessary to get wet, I shout: mouth! in Argentina and (this is more complicated) athletic! I like the rock in English (English) and the jazz also.

Oriol21: what is what more you value for your life? What do you like to do in your free time? You are a very good actor, a lot of luck.

Juan Luppi: To read in the shade of a tree and to take mate.

Message of farewell
Juan Luppi: Good, was a taste to be able to answer to some questions. Thank you very much to XXIst century and to the Net users for being so kind and proving to be so interested. A Greeting!
-
Espanjalainen Serranon perhe on televisiosarja,
jota yleisö ei tutkimusten mukaan pidä korkeatasoisena,
mutta rakastaa sitä fanaattisesti." -Turun Sanomat 18.9.2008
churro1
Maria Teresa Capdevila Gómez

Paluu Näyttelijät